4th of July Trip to Lake Davis, CA, a Five Night Trip

GroovyDad

My Bobcat is spoiling me because I'm really getting used to "boondock" camping and loving it, so when I met friends at Grasshopper Flat campground, it took a little getting used to.

It wasn't a trip filled with lots of hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing, etc., but rather an annual trip I take with close friends, whose company I really enjoy. We just relax, eat, visit and catch up and we always have a lot of fun.

4th of July, 2015 Lake Davis, CA

That looked time a great time, regardless of weather. Good friends, good food, and a comfy place to lay your head.

Is Dexter your pup? Good looking yellow lab! I still miss mine and he's been gone for 10 years.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
That looked time a great time, regardless of weather. Good friends, good food, and a comfy place to lay your head.

Is Dexter your pup? Good looking yellow lab! I still miss mine and he's been gone for 10 years.
Yep, Dexter's my pup. He's 3 1/2 y/o and is the best dog I've ever had. Sorry to hear that you lost yours.

One of these years I'm going to have to mosey on over from Antelope Lake and try fishing Lake Davis. Mostly afternoon thunderstorms? You're making me hungry :)

Looks like good times. I've got some good memories of similar group camping when the kids were little (more than a few years ago). Thanks for the report.

Back
Top Bottom