4wc grandby

flipskid

Thinking of selling my Grandby. It fits a full size long bed p/u. Dont know what year it is. I had it in for a new headliner and door frame repair this year and they could not give me an exact date. It has the grey pop up material with the flaps if that helps any. Has the fantastic fan, another vent,furnace, 3 roof racks, stove, sink, ice box. storage in the front on passenger side. Both storage cabinets make into beds. The usual Grandby model I believe. I put in the digital thermastat and the strut assist this year. Also replaced water tank drain valve with 1/2 inch ball valve. It has the manual hydraulic jacks at each corner. Blue pattern fabric interior. Has one outside amber light near the door. I bought this used maybe 6 years ago for guy trips hunting/fishing and diving. I now have 3 more people in my family and while the camper works for extended set ups, setting up and taking down each day for road trip vacations is a little too much for us. we bring too much baggage! It did fine on the 3100 mile road trip this year except for unloading and loading it up each day. located in San Jose, Ca. JR 408 313 5987

Thinking of selling my Grandby. It fits a full size long bed p/u. Dont know what year it is. I had it in for a new headliner and door frame repair this year and they could not give me an exact date. It has the grey pop up material with the flaps if that helps any. Has the fantastic fan, another vent,furnace, 3 roof racks, stove, sink, ice box. storage in the front on passenger side. Both storage cabinets make into beds. The usual Grandby model I believe. I put in the digital thermastat and the strut assist this year. Also replaced water tank drain valve with 1/2 inch ball valve. It has the manual hydraulic jacks at each corner. Blue pattern fabric interior. Has one outside amber light near the door. I bought this used maybe 6 years ago for guy trips hunting/fishing and diving. I now have 3 more people in my family and while the camper works for extended set ups, setting up and taking down each day for road trip vacations is a little too much for us. we bring too much baggage! It did fine on the 3100 mile road trip this year except for unloading and loading it up each day. located in San Jose, Ca. JR 408 313 5987

Good to see you're on here and nice talking to you today JR cant wait for those pictures
biggrin.gif
, Derek

Good to see you're on here and nice talking to you today JR cant wait for those pictures
biggrin.gif
, Derek

Nice avatar. goose cubes, jalipeno, pineapple all wrapped with bacon and bbq'd! I didnt get to them last night. dark almost by the time i got home. have party tonight after work, will be in no shape to do much, but i'll get them for you monday. You smack any doves this weekend? use the opener? J

Enjoy your party J , Monday sounds good
biggrin.gif
, went out for the morning yesterday T-Storms down in the desert made for some nice conditions for people but really pushed the birds out , I hunted till 0900 with a good friend we picked away at em and had a great time fresh Doves breast's for dinner tonight !

No opener yesterday to hot to camp and came home , did use the one in the kitchen lol Ice cold Coronas !

Back
Top Bottom