4wheel camper from the 70's

Not sure, saw that for sale via eBay when I was hunting for a fwc. All I know is I wouldn't pay the asking price.

Yes that is a FWC from way back when the factory was in Lakewood Colorado.
My 1983 Grandby had that same slit window over the top bed.

Lots of discussion about that one on the Early Bronco forum. For just an EB or just an FWC, crack-pipe. For such a unique combo that has clearly been together for some time and has both patina and pedigree it's worth what the eventual buyer is willing to pay for it.

ntsqd said:
Lots of discussion about that one on the Early Bronco forum. For just an EB or just an FWC, crack-pipe. For such a unique combo that has clearly been together for some time and has both patina and pedigree it's worth what the eventual buyer is willing to pay for it.
It certainly is in great shape and nice looking. The 21 G price is a bit much though

Seeing what cars go for at the auctions I wouldn't be surprised if some collector didn't scoop that up.

YES THIS IS A FWC .I STILL SEE THESE IN COLORADO THEY ARE VERY COOL AND THE GOOD ONES HERE GO FOR ALOT.I HAVE A 1983 FLEET FROM LAKEWOOD I FIT IT TO A 2000 TUNDRA .A COUPLE OF ADD A LEAVES AND UP GRADE SHOCKS

Back
Top Bottom