5 minute video tour of my Hawk build.

billharr

Video tour of the inside of my Hawk. First still's are before and after. Music because we all need some.

Great job on the camper, Bill!
Makes me wish I had skills -- and the ambition to use them... ;)

And great job on the video presentation!

(However, I can't hear "Ride of the Valkyries" without picturing the version featuring Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd: "Kill da wabbit, kill da WABbit!". Damn TV upbringing... :rolleyes: )

I don't know which was more impressive - the build or the video! Both were great, thanks Bill

Taku said:
I don't know which was more impressive - the build or the video! Both were great, thanks Bill
x2, I'm just impressed, nice job use it in good health……….Wow

Great build Bill.

Now some trip pictures…. or video!

In the video you pointed out a knob which I assume is for towels but what was the white plug(?) in the cabinet for?

Timothy McGowen said:
Great build Bill.

Now some trip pictures…. or video!

In the video you pointed out a knob which I assume is for towels but what was the white plug(?) in the cabinet for?
The knob is to hold our trash bag, had no where to hang it on our shake down trip. I also put one left and above the fridge. White plug is the magnetic latch for the door that covers the fuse box and master switch. I was going to put a FWC slam latch on it but figured a mag latch was enough on that small of a door.

Thanks for the tour Bill. Great work on the build, enjoyed the video tour. Did the same type curtains to cover windows in a snug Top shell, simple.

Fantastic job Bill, and a topnotch video to finish the project.
Are you going to place it on your website? (you probably have and I haven't checked today :)

Back
Top Bottom