79 Grandby build

Aaronn

Hi,
Been lurking and reading on here for a while..Thought I would post up about what I'm working on.

This project started as a "free" camper that a friends dad lost interest in.. This plan was to freshen it up and use it. While tearing it down I could never find a good stopping point :)

Heres a bunch of pics on my photobucket if you want to check it out.. Ill post pics directly on this thread as I progress from here.. Hope these links work

http://s238.photobucket.com/user/Aaronnsbucket/library/79%20Grandby

all advice and motivation is welcomed :p

So far I have stripped the body down to the bare frame,fixed any cracks,changed framing for different windows and water heater, new floorpack so it will fit in my service/utility bed, New bed plywood (to get rid of the particle board and make larger)..

Up next is new white aluminum sheet siding attached with Sikaflex 252 and screws on edges.

Aaron, looks like you're doing a great job. If you want the photos in your post, find the image address (not the URL) in photobucket, then add it to the post by clicking on the photo icon and pasting in the address. No size limit that way.

Back
Top Bottom