900 New Photos (now in our "Customer Corner" web page)

Extended bed Grandby

Stan,

Thanks for the extra photos of the extended bed Grandby on standard cab trucks. They look good with the extended bed. When I visited Sean in WI a couple weeks ago, he didn't have an extended bed Grandby there so I haven't seen one in real life. Isn't there still a narrow slide out portion, approximately 16" wide, on the extended bed Grandby, so there is a wide mattress and a narrow mattress, where in the standard bed the mattresses are the same width??? Where does the narrow portion get stowed when closing the top? I forgot to ask Sean these questions. I think I need another escape to Wisconsin to get out of this TN heat! And then talk to Sean more.

Thanks,
Buzz

TT,

Nice set up. What year is your pickup and camper? Is it an extended bed version? I can't tell from your photo.

Buzz

awesoem pics you guys, really dig the campers on those old/restored rigs. that extended over the cab portion looks super sharp...thanks for posting...oh yea, T100/fwc gets my vote for the coolest set up (i guess i say that about a lot of the rigs on here!)!

...oh yea, T100/fwc gets my vote for the coolest set up
I agree.... but I am slightly biased - ;)

Welcome back erod!

I have to think you get other benefits with the extended version too. Shade from the sun while you're driving, plus that much more shade to keep the cab cool when you're not.

I don't "need" the extended version, but if I had it to do over again, I probably would go for it.

I agree.... but I am slightly biased - ;)

Welcome back erod!

kc, i have seen your rig in person, from the back, driving away from me while trying to flag you down in ski boots on beartooth pass :D and it still looked sweet! thanks for the welcome!

Back
Top Bottom