98 Grandby FS in NM

Barko1

I'm selling my 98 as I have moved on to something bigger. i have modified it for boondocking, in other words took out the 3 way fridge but it goes with the camper, I use an ARB. I also took out the standard furnace and have a Wave3 I use instead, the original furnace also goes with the camper. I have about 75 watts of solar on the roof and a small controller that connect to 2 newer 6V batteries hooked in series. The lights are all LED, there is a water pump and on demand faucet. The upholstery needs to be replaced, I redid much of the cabinets with new plywood, has the built in propane tank for the stove and heater. Replaced one of the lift panels at the factory a couple years ago. Everything works and has never leaked. Also has outside gas struts to push up the roof. Has been well used but it sturdy and ready for more adventuring. Can't post pics right now but if you email me @ klr650nut@yahoo.com I can get you some as soon as I get my regular computer back in operation. I'd like to get $3500 with the ARB and Wave 3 included.

Here were some pics you posted before:

DSCN0422-M.jpg

DSCN0426-M.jpg

Back
Top Bottom