A camping spot.

clikrf8

We used to have a campground but nosy neighbors turned us in. First, the county said yes then reneged. Anyway, a loophole exists: friends and family. We would like to invite you for a free night’s stay next year.. If you are in our neighborhood message me on this site for our email. I will try to check in every few days. Please give us several days notice.

We are close to world class mountain bike trails. It is fairly quiet at night but busy during the day as we have a parking lot for the bikers. Bellingham also has the terminal for the Alaska Ferry.

We hope to see a few of you this next year.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Thanks for the offer.That's awfully nice of you.
Frank
You are welcome. I think WTW folks fit the description of friends. Or, you can be my third cousin twice removed, lol. We do have a portapotty and a portable firepit. Lots to see and do around here in the outdoors.

Wow, that sounds perfect for when we do a trip to Washington, thanks for opening this up to "friends"

If you have plans and I miss you here, pm me for our email address because I check that several times a day. The site is free but we are open to small tokens of kindness. And, we can share takes of exploration. We should have potable water by June (on a well) and will be happy to fill your fresh water tank except if we have a dry spell. No dump for tanks, though as we are on a septic system. The trails nearby are also for hiking or short walks. Hope to meet a few of you in person.

Back
Top Bottom