A couple of option questions

Yeah, looks like the upgrade kit is a pretty easy install :

http://www.fantasticvent.com/faq/knowledge_base/6600_upgrade_how_to_installation/6600_upgrade_how_to_install.html

I've only had my camper a few months, but now that I see my original 3-speed can be upgraded to the 6600 with a kit, this looks like the way to go. Seems to cost ~$200 when I do a quick Google search.

I went with the 14 speed upgrade kit also, was easy install. One thing that I did not care for and my wife hated was the auto vent opening and closing. Easy fix back to manual, I just disconnected the wiring. Make sure you program the remote also, I did not do this until recently. Lower speeds run very quiet.

Finalizing my order for a new Hawk and have a couple of questions:

I'm going with the 110L Waeco frig and there is a option for a $50 frig vent fan.
Necessary for the cool Rockies weather?

Front opening window? Looks to fold down and back to be right in the way?
My previous Granby was a slider and worked great, this one looks to be a problem?

I want the Fantastic Fan but which one do they install?
Anyone have the 14 speed model installed from the factory, if so how much more?
Which model would you recommend?

Go anywhere package, what is in that?

The guys from FWC were GREAT at the show but their web site is killing me. :rolleyes:

Here's what you get with the Go anywhere package. The only difference on my order was the AC cord was black. You don't have to mess with purging the tanks the first time. I know the package is a bit pricy but one less thing to mess with. Really worth it if you are picking your order up there so you can camp on the way home.

Bob, I don't know how you found that in the FWC web site.
I just wasted another 10 minutes of my life trying to find that link in there on my own, but......I'm not sharpest knife in the drawer.
I hope that with all the campers we are buying they can afford to start over with that mess.

I just wasted another 10 minutes of my life trying to find that link in there on my own, but......I'm not sharpest knife in the drawer.
I hope that with all the campers we are buying they can afford to start over with that mess.

I placed the link in that last thread. Just click on the blue "Go Anywhere".

Bob,

I think he wants to know "How and/or where you found that link" in the FWC web site navigation menu, or, on what web page was the link to the "Go Anywhere" web page?

Beats me, probably a Google search for "Ready To Go Anywhere Starter Package" that comes to the top. The trick for answering questions is to be creative. I don't think there's an easy link on their site, possibly removed the link during maintainence. I can confirm based on the order arrival last week is those are the items I got. Everything in a box except the filled tanks were in the camper with a piece of tape that said full.

I believe I saw it at the bottom of the purchase sheet where you choose the options and add up the prices. When I was doing my homework before purchasing my camper I saw it at the bottom of the page, along with the installation and delivery cost.

Try this link http://www.fourwheelcampers.com/goanywherepackage.htm

Good Camping,

Paul

I was just at the new Denver FWC dealership Rocky Mt FWC to place my deposit on a new Hawk and got a peek at the new upcoming FWC web site.
It is coming, soon I hope.........can I get a Hallelujah?

Chris, the new Denver dealer, is a great guy and was very helpful.
Hey I even got a free FWC ball cap for placing my order! :D

On the "go anywhere" search, I was just trying to find it on my own....without help :(

<snip>
It is coming, soon I hope.........can I get a Hallelujah?

<snip>

..................after it is actually on line :oops:

Back
Top Bottom