A few blog posts about our recent trip, with pictures

That's a nice website you have. I enjoyed seeing your fine photos of many places we have been. Thanks!

Charlie, thanks for sharing! Nice photography!!! Do you like the 19mm PC E? The bulb lens concerns me, but I love your results with it. Me thinks that's photographers skill more than lens, but I've got some serious lens envy going on... For now, I'll stay with the 24mm PC E, but...

Thanks. I’m still getting used to the lens and know I have to be more careful with it just like I have to with the 14-24 zoom. So far I’m happy with it and am still thinking of places it will be useful.

Charlie, as always great reports and photos. I enjoyed each and hope someday to make an extended trip out to the west coast. jd

Great stuff Charlie, and nice commentary on the location!

I use to visit my uncle in Deadwood in the late seventies and eighties. I couldn't imagine what it is like around there now.

Charlie,thank you for the ride along of your trip.
Really enjoyed your photos.
Having traveled the west coast via 101, your photos of the Bandon area brought back fond memories.
The redwoods are such a treasure to walk through.
Gives you some prospective in life.
Thanks again.
Frank

Enjoyed your photos a great deal. The blog is also nicely set up. Thanks... makes me want to hop in the camper and head south and west!

Back
Top Bottom