A few pictures of my new setup

cannuk

Advanced Member
Hi All,

Just wanted to post a few pictures of my new setup. I posted a couple of pre install questions previously, but all that is behind me! I picked up a 2004 Hawk from an awesome guy in Petaluma and put it on my 2014 Tundra this weekend. It was a bit of a scramble (I was building the platform and installing the eyebolts at about midnight on Friday night.. on the streets of San Francisco). The camper will be on my truck full time, and parked in SF (I dont actually have a driveway or garage).

My girlfriend and I were so excited we had to give the camper a trial on Saturday night. After calling every campground and RV park in the somewhat general area to Petaluma, we found an open spot in the Calistoga RV park. Not the most scenic area, but we didnt care we just wanted to give it a try :) Our first long trip will be in 2 weeks, down to San Diego (surfing along the coast as we go).

I am sure in the future I will have plenty of questions, but for now, just some pics :)
zOEGj9r.jpg
JUoTrl2.jpg
t6ZCtLC.jpg
0QrMgp3.jpg
4J7sir2.jpg

Rusty said:
cool....but....the streets of SF.....do you have a kryptonite cable?...or a good hiding place ;)
Its kind of funny, but there is actually someone with a Tacoma and FWC 2 streets down from me. Not sure what security measures they take, but I think I will be purchasing a good ol fashioned club, just to make someone think twice before trying to take off with the truck.

Nice looking rig - Welcome to the family.

In San Fran...I would have a LoJack and some sort of a tire"boot" like the police department uses.

Nice! Should be great and then you will start in on all the mods you want to make!

Back
Top Bottom