a nice evening

Wu Wei

Advanced Member
This past weekend we had the great surprise of running into a gang of WTWers in one of our favorite spots. It was the crew of well traveled popups. It was some of the moderators.
It was great meeting you guys, Lighthawk, Craggyman, Mark BC, Teds, and the Ski3Pins, and having you share the fire with us. I hope we didn't intrude to much.
We ended up going for a long hike the next day and returning to the same spot that evening. The next morning was just fantastic. I got a new camera and I am just learning how to use it. I was glad Cathy was there to help me out
sml_gallery_4082_1072_5034102.jpg
sml_gallery_4082_1072_4513966.jpg

. Once I got the flash off the pictures came out OK. Thanks again and nice meeting you all!!

What great light and colors and composition! It was not an intrusion at all It was a pleasure meeting you and Cathy, although we are always the first to turn in. The fire really dries out our contacts. It must have been a surprise coming around the corner into the pod of pop ups.

We took a short hike Sunday into Parker Lake and found the autumn color very nice but the place was packed with people. Then it was home. No Columbus Day for us.

Here's a photo of your campsite early Sunday morning. Hope we didn't disturb. Watchdog Murphy only barked a couple of times. :)

Aspens-East-Side-2016-080-copy.jpg

Nice images and glad a good time was had. Me and my gal was sorry to miss it, we could have gave you a head start with using your new camera. With the high winds coming you can bet a lot of prime leaf color is going to be stripped from the trees.

Back
Top Bottom