A Visit to All Terrain Campers - April 16, 2014

Ski, best wishes for a continued speedy recovery. Of course I would say take it easy. :)

I'm pretty curious about that "new material" being incorporated by ATC in their campers, although, like you, I don't imagine needing to do any renovations to mine any time soon.

Ski, Hope you continue to heal and finish your recovery soon. Marty, Jeff & gang are always a pleasure to visit. I was by last week and made my doughnut donation. Maybe I'll catch you there one of these days :)

I got in the best shape possible prior to getting “gutted”.
I just find this funny. On your worst days you are in better shape then I was as a 20 year old backpacker.

Our new camper has been flawless. We haven’t had to return to get anything tweaked, adjusted, or repaired.
But then you have to go and stick me with a knife and give it a good twist. :p

Holy crap... glad the healing is going well. Your health is important to you and the people around you. Take your time, heal up and get out there and enjoy life!

K6ON said:
Ski, Hope you continue to heal and finish your recovery soon. Marty, Jeff & gang are always a pleasure to visit. I was by last week and made my doughnut donation. Maybe I'll catch you there one of these days :)
Bob, next time I head down I'll try to remember to give you a heads up. Now I'm back to work and chipping away at a backlog...................I'll bring a bran muffin :)

pvstoy said:
Holy crap... ....................................
Got that right. :eek:

Thanks for the well wishes Patrick!

I did away with my home phone and internet, so the only way to read all the posts is early at work. Sorry to read about the operation I hope you do keep getting stronger. Here is a quote from the man John Muir " Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heel and give strength to body and soul." Hint, hint......I've never met you, but i got a feeling you guys will get out there...

Back
Top Bottom