A Visit to All Terrian Campers – October 30, 2023

810 nights ???? how many sets of shocks have you gone thru with the truck ??
lots of rockin and rollin.

Wow, impressive. We reached our 365th night on our current trip and have a lot of catching up to do. Probably will never reach 810 though!

81 nights this year. Only 10 more years to do at that pace to "catch up"... knowing full well that you will be adding to your nights too....

Thanks ski3pin for the post! You guys really use your camper. Nice to have a good partner to share your travels with, makes the whole difference.
I have a Bobcat that isn't being used very much. Been thinking of selling it or up grading to a four wheel drive tacoma so I can do more back country exploring.
ATC campers are great! If I have a question, they always answer the phone and are eager to help. Can't say enough about the customer support!

mcgee said:
Thanks ski3pin for the post! You guys really use your camper. Nice to have a good partner to share your travels with, makes the whole difference.
I have a Bobcat that isn't being used very much. Been thinking of selling it or up grading to a four wheel drive tacoma so I can do more back country exploring.
ATC campers are great! If I have a question, they always answer the phone and are eager to help. Can't say enough about the customer support!
mcgee, keep the Bobcat, get a Tacoma. Tis' the season to get out there!

Back
Top Bottom