A Visit to All Terrain Campers

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
It had been way too long since I'd been down the hill to visit ATC HQ (I like that Rockcod!). My friend Wandering Sagebrush was having some work done on his ATC Bobcat so the planets had moved into alignment; a great excuse for a few hours away from my work.

The place is bustling with activity. Three new employees have been added and everyone is hard at work. Business is great and their success is well earned.

ATC-May-2017-009-copy.jpg

Brad was hard at work welding. Someone is getting a flatbed model.

ATC-May-2017-003-copy.jpg

ATC-May-2017-002-copy.jpg

Chad was putting the finishing touches on a new camper almost ready to go camping.

ATC-May-2017-006-copy.jpg

It was good to have a short visit with Mr. Sage and Fritz the Wonder Dog.

ATC-May-2017-007-copy.jpg

Fritz is a very spoiled dog - in a good way - and here's the guy responsible for spoiling Fritz.

ATC-May-2017-008-copy.jpg

For some reason, I really love the way an ATC Bobcat looks on a Ford Ranger.

ATC-May-2017-004-copy.jpg

Wandering Sagebrush headed out back to Oregon.

ATC-May-2017-011-copy.jpg

And I had to head back up the mountain and get to work. It's a pleasure to stop in and say Hi and thanks to the ATC butch for their great work and hospitality.

Sorry I missed you this morning, but at least got to wave as you rounded the corner ;)

It was great to meet Mr. Sage and Fritz!

It was great to meet the ATC Team in person, not to mention Bob (K6ON) and reconnect with Mr 3Pin. I am super pleased with the modifications that ATC made for me. A great little Bobcat camper just got even better. :) :)

One thing I learned today (or lurnt as we say in Oregon), a round trip from the Rogue Valley to Sacramento and back ain't no fun for a geezer. Dang that's a lot of driving!!

My Engel was too big to fit and still allow access, so ATC installed a 3 way refer. I'm going for the least amount of power consumption. I can still put the Engel in whenever needed, but the little 3 way will handle most of my needs. I also had the cabinet faces installed. A couple of smaller items, too.

My campsite for the night... my sisters driveway, looking out at the Rogue River. My father built the house in the 1960s.IMG_0624.JPG

K6ON said:
Sorry I missed you this morning, but at least got to wave as you rounded the corner ;)

<snip>
I should come up with a wave that says the Lady baked chocolate chip cookies for the boys and they are on board..................... :)

Fewer things impress me on a regular basis, I have an idea why, but this is about how wonderful the mood is at HQ. A happy atmosphere with steady work and glowing pride. I'm sure they all go home tired. I look over my rig and it seems as if all the fasteners were installed with a template. Now that's not possible or probable, the details are tight though.Truly a handmade unit . My home was built in the summer of '42 by craftsman who worked with a lot of pride. Im a happy ATC customer...

Rock

I appreciate the series of photos on one post. One of you good people once emailed me the "how to" to post multiple photos...alas, I can't find it. Any chance you could send it again?
DirkWill

Back
Top Bottom