A Visit With ATC

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
I spent a little time in Sacramento* yesterday, and ended up leaving with a new couch for the Cougar, and stumbled on to the ski3pins. I love the new couch, it was just what was needed, and of course I can’t say enough good things about Monte and Julie. The new couch is very comfortable, has great back support, and in bed configuration is good sized

IMG_4547.jpeg

* traffic and construction was enough to reduce me to a quivering mess. Thank goodness for Monte for giving me personal guidance out of the big city, although he did tty to take us to San Francisco. Julie being vigilant said “Hey, you missed your turn (only by 20 miles). Thank you, Julie 😊

I’m at Goose Lake on the Oregon- California border, too pooped to drive any more. Back to The Bride and fur babies at Fort Sagebrush tomorrow.

Mr. Sage, it was great to see you, jump in and help Marty and Chad with your remodel, get lost together on the big Interstate, get chastised by Julie for my mistake, and provide an overnight campsite for you in our lower driveway. Always an adventure! Travel safe.

Marty and Chad had fun with Julie helping also. :)

Oh, and thanks for lunch at Main Street Melters in downtown Placerville. :)

Back
Top Bottom