That fixed it. Nice photos & trip.

Is there some kind of texture as the top layer? More noticeable.on some photos than others.

Paul

PaulT said:
That fixed it. Nice photos & trip.

Is there some kind of texture as the top layer? More noticeable.on some photos than others.

Paul
I don't think so...at least not intentionally. I did use a few different cameras / lens combinations along the way so some images were processed a little differently than others.

We came "this close" to heading to Colorado this Fall. Your trip helped fill that gap for us and it was so enjoyable to see the San Juan area in Fall through your viewfinder! Thanks for sharing!

ski3pin said:
We came "this close" to heading to Colorado this Fall. Your trip helped fill that gap for us and it was so enjoyable to see the San Juan area in Fall through your viewfinder! Thanks for sharing!
You're welcome! I wish I could have stayed longer to do it justice. I'm marking my calendar for next year and setting aside with a few more days!

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Welcome to the cult Scott_H.
Enjoyed your trip.
Brought back so many memories of time
we have spent in some of that area.
Thank you for taking the time to post your trip.
Frank
Glad to do it Frank and glad you liked. Thanks for the welcome!

Awesome trip. We love Telluride and did get a nice spot in Town Park for 3-4 nights in late Sept. '17. Thanks for sharing. jd

Longhorn1, That’s cool. The city campground spots are first come first serve so I suspect had I arrived earlier I would have had a better chance. Anyway, it turned out well.

Back
Top Bottom