A year traveling North America; Links to Article, Instagram

kifo4173

Over the last two years, my partner Anne and I planned a year-long trip around North America. We're active adventurers, enjoying rock climbing, surfing, kayaking, and yoga. Additionally, we're passionate about sustainable living and environmental advocacy.

We're taking a largely circumnavigatory route. We started in Los Angeles, CA and are currently just south of the Olympic Peninsula. We will move north into BC, down through Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming through the summer. We'll then cross the northern latitudes of the US and move down the east, starting in Maine in early September and reaching Tennessee by December. From there, plans are in the air. Possibly ship to Columbia and drive to Patagonia by February/March? Desert areas in the winter/spring? Lots of options.

I utilized the forum and was assisted by the community numerous times while putting the rig together, and thought I'd post up some information in case anyone has questions about our trip/rig/route. Feel free to ask questions here or shoot me a PM.

Chris Cordes of Expedition Portal recently posted an article about the rig, which you can find here.

Check out our Instagram, @roadlifeadventures, and we'll shortly release information about our website and blog.

Cheers,

Kipp

Love the rig and the Instagram. Definitely looking forward to following your adventures and you make your way down the road.

It was great running into you guys at the campground, thanks for answering all my questions. Have a great trip and let me know if you have any questions about Olympics.

Man, your rig looks great. Sounds like we may sort of cross paths pretty soon. (I'm in NW Wyoming and will be heading further north and west to Seattle over the next 3 weeks)

Back
Top Bottom