Across Southern Utah

Thanks for the report- I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of Bryce. We will be heading to Utah in October this year.

Nice report. We did pretty much that exact trip but starting at opposite ends a number of years ago, Good stuff.

Ahhh....Great report and looking forward to the next one. These places are on my "Need to go experience" list. I did the quick drive through tour last year at Arches and Canyonlands but immediately thought I need to spend some time in Utah.

Riverrunner said:
.................................but immediately thought I need to spend some time in Utah.
So true. Thanks for the trip report Bill! We are looking forward to the next installment.

Thanks for all the super comments, folks. That is an amazing area.

There will be a little delay before I can post the next installment, but I'll get to it.

Looks like a good trip! We are at Bryce now, second night. This park is busy for us but much cooler at night and we got a shower after this morning's hike! Did the white rim, several days around Moab, next is escalante, toroweap and Vegas. Great area, we will be back next year for sure (when it's cooler).

Back
Top Bottom