adding a outdoor shower

MattyG

Hey team. I want to add an outdoor shower box hose bib to my camper. I'm rebuilding an 02 egale and my galley area is all apart. so this is the time to add lines and connect it without a headache.

I dont know of a manufacturer of what FWC uses but I'd like to add something that I can get parts for down the road if something breaks. I'm not sure if dometic makes one ect. any part numbers would help too.
thank you kindly for any input

best regards
Matty

In your search you may find RV parts and Marine parts. I recommend you focus on Marine parts. WAY higher quality.

https://atoverland.com/products/fast-disconnect-external-shower

I had one of these on my Sportsmobile and when I rebuilt my old Fleet I put one in. Most if not all RV showers with the big box and taps and such are too big of a hole and not great quality IMHO. The above unit has a small footprint and very high quality. Just a single hole saw cut. I can’t remember the exact diameter. Easy to plumb and easy to drain in the winter. I used pex and half inch male fittings that can be unscrewed from the inside and blown out. I bought mine from Sportsmobile as it had the rotating female fittings instead of the brass male fittings in the one above.

I plumbed my entire water system myself since mine was a shell model, but I ended up mounting this to the outside of my swift. I plan on using a propane hot water heater to heat the water as it's just plumbed into my cold water.

Back
Top Bottom