Adventure in Spain

wandererlust

My sons, ages 8 and 10, are really excited for our upcoming trip to Barcelona in September. I've been doing some preliminary research on popular attractions like Gaudi's works, the Sagrada Familia, and Tibidabo amusement park. Does anyone have any other kid-friendly suggestions we should add to our itinerary? We want to make the most of our time there. If we can organise our schedule appropriately, we may also fit in a day trip to Parque Warner in Madrid during our vacation.

For places kids will love, you can see the Magic Fountain show at Montjuïc or visit the Barcelona Aquarium and explore the Gothic Quarter. Did you also think about going to Parc Güell? And if possible, visiting Parque Warner in Madrid is very nice trip for one day.

For places kids will love, you can see the Magic Fountain show at Montjuïc or visit the Barcelona Aquarium and explore the Gothic Quarter. Did you also think about going to Parc Güell? And if possible, visiting Parque Warner in Madrid is very nice trip for one day.
Thanks for adding more visits for the member.
They are all great spots to visit.Although I don't think the Dancing Fountain is running.With the drought conditions I think it's turned off.In May on our last visit it was off.
Frank

Thanks for the info Mary. Casa here actually helped me a lot. I have contacted a guide from Spain Private Tours & Local Tour Guides and he arranged a customized tour so far. I will ask him about the Magic fountain.

Thanks for the info Mary. Casa here actually helped me a lot. I have contacted a guide from Spain Private Tours & Local Tour Guides and he arranged a customized tour so far. I will ask him about the Magic fountain.
A tour guide is a good idea.Back in May when we were there my daughter and friend joined a guide on a tapas tour.She said it was very good.Got some other tapas places info from the guide. He took the 8 person group to 3 of his favorite places.
Happy to see things are working out for you.
Frank

You're welcome! So glad to hear Casa was helpful for you. It sounds like you have very exciting tour planned with Spain Private Tours. You should definitely ask your guide about the Magic Fountain it is a really amazing sight! Have an amazing time!

Back
Top Bottom