Ah Spain,a nice break from all the weather.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie
Site Team
Some photos on our Spain trip.
Great food,walking the local cominos,enjoying the great vino/cavas
and a great wine tasting by our SIL at his tasting sight.

IMG_2970.jpeg IMG_0757.jpeg

IMG_0788.jpeg

Calcots on the grill.

IMG_0759.jpeg

View attachment 43853 IMG_0797.jpeg

IMG_0794.jpeg

Enjoy the photos.More to come.
Frank

Envious !!! Oh how I'd enjoy a trip to Spain. (I don't have to tell you to) enjoy every minute!

Frank, you are always so kind with your comments to our trip reports. You've often said we show you places you'll never see. You are returning the favor. I don't expect we'll ever journey to Spain. You have certainly made it incredibly attractive! Have fun. :)

After the teaser photos. This is the start of the trip.

IMG_0551.jpeg
Sunrise at 40,000 feet.

IMG_0554.jpeg
Montserrat approaching Barcelona ( think the Pinnacles on steroids.)

IMG_0575.jpeg
Santa Maria del Mar

IMG_0585.jpeg
View from Miro museum.

IMG_0592.jpeg
Lily pad ponds on Montjuic .

View attachment 43861
Some flower gardens.Due to low winter rain the plantings are limited.

IMG_0597.jpeg

Enjoy more to come.Off to a morning espresso and croissant.
Frank

After a few nights in Barcelona we headed north to the town of Cerdayana just a couple miles from the French border.
Our first lunch stop just at the French border in a town of Ger (pronounced Jet).

Lunch started with two Paellas one seafood one veggie so good.

IMG_0643.jpeg IMG_0642.jpeg

Then some shared dishes one veggie and one seafood ( we have family members who are vegetarian)

IMG_0638.jpeg Zucchini pasta, IMG_0640.jpeg

Lunch was fantastic so many choices and great wine.

A nice walk around past the local church.

IMG_0647.jpeg

Enjoy, I hope the photos aren't large.To be continued.
Frank

ski3pin said:
Frank, you are always so kind with your comments to our trip reports. You've often said we show you places you'll never see. You are returning the favor. I don't expect we'll ever journey to Spain. You have certainly made it incredibly attractive! Have fun. :)
Monte thank you for the kind words. We all have places to share that many others aren't able to visit.
We are so fortunate that our daughter lives in Spain.Over the past 26 years she has been our guide
to areas we would never be able to travel,mainly the language issues. She is fluent in several.
Sharon and I just get along barely with Spanish.
Your welcome,enjoy.
Frank

Frank your post brings back memories. For 4 years our daughter lived in Basel Switzerland, I never thought I would see so much of Europe. We got to Barcelona for the Christmas markets. But now our daughter is living Texas, just not the same.

billharr said:
Frank your post brings back memories. For 4 years our daughter lived in Basel Switzerland, I never thought I would see so much of Europe. We got to Barcelona for the Christmas markets. But now our daughter is living Texas, just not the same.
Glad the memories are coming back. Yea Texas just isn't Europe. We really have enjoyed our Christmas visits.
Even other holidays here are fun.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom