Air Compressor Double Check

Mushhuskies

Advanced Member
Hi all,

I've gone back thru the older posts on air compressors and wanted to ask the folks that have the Superflow MV50 how its held up?? I'm about to plink down on one and thought better check the forum first. Unfortunately I missed the Costco deal but Amazon has 'em for about sixty bucks. Thanks....pete

Superflow MV50

I have one in my truck all the time. It seems to work great. I have big tires on the truck so it takes it a few minutes to air them up after off-roading, but not
an issue. It does get hot..I burned my hand on it first use, so just be careful. I
bought mine at Pep Boys and it was about $65.00 at the time.

I helps to have a good Air Compressor on board

I'm up gradeing my 12v air compressor also. The two smaller units I keep in the car just don't cut it.

I got one after the discussion here (well that and after the cheapy I had burned out while inflating it's third tire without a cool down). It works great. Well worth the price in my opinion.

Done Deal

Well, thanks to all that posted. I went ahead and bought it online. Word to the wise that still have those cheaper units with the rubber valves. I'm not sure what that part is called that attaches to your valve stem with the little cam lock whodicky? Anywho, some of that rubber broke off, just a little bitty piece and jammed my valve stem open on one of my airbags. Oh man! Ya shoulda seen that little temper tantrum! I had to wait a few days until the temps climbed back up into the merely freezing to take it apart and get that little booger outa there. What a PITA. The air compressor from WallyWorld ? Well its isomewhere in my neighbors front forty in a snowdrift....I'm sure we'll find it in the spring! :D

Back
Top Bottom