Air Conditioning FWC Hawk

2thetop

Good Morning,
I have a 2012 Four Wheel Camper Hawk. I am in desperate need of air conditioning. My configuration is such that I do not have rear windows on my camper. Has anyone placed the smallest lighest weight RV air conditioner on top of their Hawk. Just above my sleeping area I have the multi speed Fantasic fan. I think the openning is 14 x14 inches. I was thinking possible of putting it in that location. I also have a 90 watt solor panel on my camper top. Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed and appreciated. Thank You.

Its going to be way to heavy to lift the roof if you go that route. Most go for a window mount. Maybe its time we dedicate a thread to ac.

I have a small widow air conditioner I take with me when it's too hot. I built a platform that can sit in the side widow on the passenger side. It's a bit of a chore to set up but if I have shore power it's worth it.

There was another post on. A/C's during the past 2-3 months, where I posted about the portable unit I take. It sits in the aisle and ducts out through the turnbuckle. You can also go to my blog and under McCormick ' Creek there is a picture. In the previous post I have a link to the A/C brand. JD

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

Back
Top Bottom