Air movement

nikonron

For those warm nights when you need a little air moving or just some white noise. 3 speed and only draws .27 amps on high. Gimbal mount lets you aim it anywhere. Ron

20180520_170637_resized.jpg
20180520_170700_resized.jpg

And you got it from ?? I'd have to mount it near the edge of the ceiling or I'd smack my head on it everytime I moved :)

Can't mount it near the edge, when you fold down it'd be a problem. It does swing up out of the way, not a problem for me. Caframo Bora fan, found mine on Ebay. Ron

This little fan came from Amazon and has two swivel heads, as I sometimes have someone sleeping in the "downstairs bedroom" of my Raven shell. It is just ball-bungee'd to the lifting panel so I can move it around in the camper, as needed. I have not put it on a meter to gauge the draw but did leave it running for about 8 hours one day with very little effect on my Goal Zero Yeti 400 battery. Has 3 speeds IIRC
full

West Marine isn’t known for their super low prices, but the typically have a lot of products. They usually will meet other advertised prices.

I just googled the fan by name... there are some very good prices out there.

Just happened to catch this on Ebay, guy had bought it for his sail boat and had an extra that he didn't use. $41.00 shipped. Ron

Back
Top Bottom