Alaska for our 25th

Great Ted.I was sure you would enjoy the trip.Yes the colors especially in the Denali area are great.All the tundra plants show off.You got to see some nice animals.The down side to Sept time to go is the hunting seasons start and the animals seem to fade away,but when we went we lucked out and saw lots of animals even outside Denali.
Yes Ted you have been bitten by the Alaska bug.
Someday if you can put together enough time to do a drive/ferry trip you will get to see a lot more.
Thanks again for the pics.Liked the "Titanic"burg one.
Frank

One thing I've missed seeing on my Alaskan trips is the brown bears. Thanks for very cool bear photos! They are indeed an inspiration for another trip up to The Country.

Hey Ted - I'm glad things went so well for you. Somehow I missed your TR until just today. As others have said here, your pics and report are excellent and get our juices flowing to head "north to Alsaka" again in the near future. You'll have to get old quickly, so you can get more time for trips like this one. :rolleyes:

Great trip report. You gave away too many secrets of why we live up here. :D :D Hope you come up many more times..

Robbie

Nice TR. We will do that in the future. I hear the grizzles like to be scratched behind the ears. Did you do that?

Best done with a very long stick.

Back
Top Bottom