Alaskan in Tri-Citties WA

Thought I would let you guys know that the 10ft OC listed on Craigslist Tri-Cities is actually a very nice 8ft OC model. The old guy (85 yrs. old) measured part of the overhead to get 10ft. Actually very disappointing to me as we were going to go over this weekend & get it. Its been is storage for about 20 yrs according to "Fred", does need one of the cylinders installed along with the frig & furnace. I've thought about actually getting this one but with the side dinette, there's no room for a porta-potti, which we need for all. (I actually started an earlier thread about this under the Alaskan Camper forum, of which "Buckweat" supplied the earlier link to this add in Craigslist. The old guy seems like a real nice guy to deal with, just to bad he didn't know how to measure a camper!. This would be a very nice find for someone who could live with the later brown interior & an 8ft model. I have his phone # if anyone needs it along with some emailed pictures. Thanks :(

Thought I would let you guys know that the 10ft OC listed on Craigslist Tri-Cities is actually a very nice 8ft OC model. The old guy (85 yrs. old) measured part of the overhead to get 10ft. Actually very disappointing to me as we were going to go over this weekend & get it. Its been is storage for about 20 yrs according to "Fred", does need one of the cylinders installed along with the frig & furnace. I've thought about actually getting this one but with the side dinette, there's no room for a porta-potti, which we need for all. (I actually started an earlier thread about this under the Alaskan Camper forum, of which "Buckweat" supplied the earlier link to this add in Craigslist. The old guy seems like a real nice guy to deal with, just to bad he didn't know how to measure a camper!. This would be a very nice find for someone who could live with the later brown interior & an 8ft model. I have his phone # if anyone needs it along with some emailed pictures. Thanks :(

I would be interested in those pics and his contact number when you get a chance. Thanks. I will PM you with my email.

Back
Top Bottom