**ALL SOLD** Selling 2014 FWC Grandby & 2018 Trekmate Off-Road Trailer

longhorn1

Ouch, that stings!
*****CAMPER SOLD*****

*********TRAILER SOLD*********
2018 TREKMATE TRAILER - REDUCED to $3,200

***Sweetening deal, Honda 2200i generator box valued at $350 and full 20lb propane tank***

We have decided to sell our 2014 Four Wheel Camper Grandby, front dinette and 2018 Trekmate Off-Road trailer. I tried to copy and paste the selling document, but it wouldn't allow me. The document is in a PDF.

We have other plans that will keep us finding special places to camp. It has become harder for Susan to climb up into the camper and especially the bed. This is the result of a bad ankle.

We will keep everyone posted as our plans materialize.

BRAND NEW 2022 FOUR WHEEL CAMPER GRANDBY WILL COST $35,000-$40,000 FOR COMPARABLE OPTIONS AND THERE IS A 16 MONTH WAIT.

John Dorrer

Photos will have to be linked to our blog post. I can't load even on here. CLICK ON PHOTO LINK BELOW and the PDF for descriptions of camper and trailer..

Photos View attachment FWC Selling document.pdf
View attachment 41288
View attachment 41289

Hey JD, quite a surprise hearing this, but knowing you, you've got something good up your sleeve for a replacement. We can't wait to see what it is. Best of luck with your sale! :)

ski3pin said:
Hey JD, quite a surprise hearing this, but knowing you, you've got something good up your sleeve for a replacement. We can't wait to see what it is. Best of luck with your sale! :)
Stay Tuned:)

Ok so I’m in and definitely want it. However, I’m in Idaho… I don’t suppose you have plans to travel west from IN, do you? I have a few more questions as well. Would you mind emailing me at seedwoodworking@gmail.com
Thanks, Sam

Posted the trailer on Craig's List and the first person who wanted the trailer was a scam.

Wish someone on WTW would make an offer[emoji4]

fish more said:
Fast sale on the Granby!!
3 Days on Facebook Market Place. The guy doing for FWC (Facebook FWC Used Campers, Instagram FWC used campers and website) never replied back to me after I sent him everything. Saved $40. Camper Sold in 3 days

Not getting much response on the off-road trailer. 2 that were interested were from Idaho and Canada. Logistics were bad. Posted the trailer on Craig's List and the first response was a scam.

******SOLD*******
Sweetening the Trekmate Trailer Deal. Added a Honda 2200i generator box mounted to the trailer, value $350 and a full 20lb propane tank, value $100

Price lowered to $3,200 OBO, Carmel, IN PXL_20211124_154514792.jpg

Hello Longhorn, checking in to find out if the trailer is still for sale.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom