ALL TERRAIN CAMPERS - A Love Story!

chnlisle

Post Master
Headed up to ATC with client's camper for a couple of small adjustments. Per Jeff about 3 or 4 hours worth of work. Stopped for breakfast in Bakersfield. Came out to find my pass side mirror broken and RF camper jack bracket bent. Got to ATC at 10 AM Thursday only to discover serious damage. 4 hour job turned into 12 hour job. I sure didn't need this and neither did ATC. They're busy as hell with 7 campers in various stages of build and a whole bunch more ready to start.

I headed to the motel to call my client and try (not bloody likely) to get some sleep. At 7:30PM Marty called to say the job was done and the Ocelot as good as new. All four guys worked like demons until 7PM because I was in a time crunch and, well that's the kind of people they are. 10AM Friday picked up the BEAUTIFUL LIKE NEW camper and headed home.

This really is the short version. If you knew all that was done you would be even more amazed. I really love these guys. They step up to the plate for all their customers. I am forever grateful for being associated with them. Oh yeah they also finished and delivered a new camper during all this.

Believe it when I tell you ATC builds the finest pop up camper you can buy. Extraordinary work ethic and workmanship. Premium materials. Every single camper is hand built by the owners of the company. They value their reputation and the trust their customers place in them.

P.S. I saw the beginning stages of something in works that will blow your mind when it's completed.

P.S. I saw the beginning stages of something in works that will blow your mind when it's completed
Jay, you are such a tease. And I understand you were under time constraints and all, so I'll forgive you this time. But it would be nice to get together next time you are local, even if it was just to have you over for dinner.

marty said:
We have nothing here out of the ordinary at this time. Sorry.
h44F810D9

chnlisle said:
P.S. I saw the beginning stages of something in works that will blow your mind when it's completed.
And we've been soooooooo good and being quiet................

The guys at ATC are the best, no doubt about it! And that's why the ATC camper is great!

OK my NEW official position is that there is nothing new in the works at ATC! Yeah thats it nothing new.

I generally have to make a weekly trip to Frys, so always stop by ATC just to irritate the crew when I'm in the area. Nothing out of the ordinary there on Monday....

Back
Top Bottom