Aluminess Bumper Owners - I need help

I had a great experience with Aluminess. Bugged the heck out of them on the phone and was there and involved when my front and rear bumper with the the large swinging boxes were installed. The boxes weren't exactly lined up so they remade a couple brackets and it came out perfect! I think they usually install in about 2 hours. They hung in there for 5 hours getting everything just right for me. I would advise having them do the install so it all comes out perfect. These bumpers are awesome

cherbinger@frontiernet.net said:
I had a great experience with Aluminess. Bugged the heck out of them on the phone and was there and involved when my front and rear bumper with the the large swinging boxes were installed. The boxes weren't exactly lined up so they remade a couple brackets and it came out perfect! I think they usually install in about 2 hours. They hung in there for 5 hours getting everything just right for me. I would advise having them do the install so it all comes out perfect. These bumpers are awesome
That all sounds good if they would even consider building one for a 2016 Chevy. I'd be happy with that being shipped to me and then having it locally fabbed to fit my GMC of same year. They seem to cater to the van industry before anyone else.

Well you basically have to wait in line but that's so with most custom builds. The truck they did mine on is a 2005 Dodge 3500 ram. Pretty sure they can do yours.

I designed this bumper for my '98 Dodge using Sketchup.
The design is on their 3D Warehouse site under "swing arm bumper"
bumper email 01.jpgbumper email 02.jpgbumper email 03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom