Announcing the 2013 TCM Calendar Contest Winners

Stan@FourWheel

Announcing the 2013 TCM Calendar Contest Winners

The results are in !

:)

http://www.truckcampermagazine.com/announcing-the-2013-tcm-calendar-contest-winners/

Hmmm....I don't see any WTW folks among the winners, though maybe they're hiding behind their real names.
huh.gif

A couple of WTWers among the Runners-up, though.

I'm one for three. Not bad in baseball but once again my dreams of glory were shattered. :(

Not sure who Chris Janeway is, but that is one I voted for. Jay, I also voted for your shot and Gene's that made the honorable mention. At least we got some ATC's in that category this year.

Chris is our new Dealer in Colorado.

He fell in love with the FWC's maybe 1 1/2 year ago and ended up becoming a dealer for us.

He is the only dealer we have that is 100% full time selling our campers.

He went "all in" and opened up a shop and a small showroom in Arvada, CO selling, servicing, & installing our campers.

He spent his early years helping to build high end custom sail boats on the East Coast.

He loves the outdoors, wandering, & the 4x4 off road travels.

:)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Not sure who Chris Janeway is

Attachments

• Chris3.jpg
    Chris3.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 70
Thanks Ted and every one that voted for me or anyone else that is one of the WTW folks. Now don't forget to Vote on Tuesday for whom ever you choose!

But Vote

I voted for you Mr. chnlisle. I voted for Ted and Gene too. And, for Mr. Sun. Almost forgot, Mr. Palomino too. I hope my vote counts more on Tuesday. :)

Back
Top Bottom