Annual Truck Camper Magazine Calendar photo contest.

It has a history for some people that shows a place. Might intrest some, not so much others. At least the truck and camper is old also.

What about this one... looks like fun!

Attachments

• Capture22.JPG
    Capture22.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Capture33.JPG
    Capture33.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 107
Ted said:
Although I am perplexed by the one somebody submitted of their rig at a gas station. Seriously???
Famous old gas station on route 66. Many people live for route 66. Not me. I like older, more historic routes.

I looked again and I still did not see it. What page number and photo number is this?

It is a calendar, what would you want to look at for a whole month? There are ones that are close ups of just the camper in the driveway, parking lot or at a campsite. Blaa. There are some that balance camper and scenic that are pretty good.

That is number 73. There are a couple of a camper parked between two houses also. WTH?

It is a calendar, what would you want to look at for a whole month? There are ones that are close ups of just the camper in the driveway, parking lot or at a campsite. Blaa. There are some that balance camper and scenic that are pretty good.
I agree. The ones that appeal to me are the ones in remote areas with big scenery. And although I am biased towards pop-ups, there are some full size rigs in impressive locations like on Lippencot or the Shafer Trail. Some favorites are 67, 165, 192, 211, 233, 116/17, and 151-153. I sent some in yesterday which should post soon. Didn't put a whole lot of thought into it. Just found some I had on my computer and figured what the heck.

Oh I see it now. The thumbnails are smaller then the whole picture.

And that is what other people have done,
Ted said: Didn't put a whole lot of thought into it. Just found some I had on my computer and figured what the heck.
But I know you and you will put some thought into it. Unless I see Ted's truck posted with only three wheels on the ground. :oops:

Unless I see Ted's truck posted with only three wheels on the ground. :oops:
Uh, you know, I would submit that one, but the rules state it has to be from this October 2012 to present. Fortunately, I mean unfortunately, that happened prior to those dates.

I'm in there on page 4, Got a couple out in the SE OR desert and NW NV. Tried to vote for a few other WTW'rs if I could figure out those crazy names they use on the TCM site.

I am on page 4 also with 3 images of us camped in remote places (Succor Creek and Black Rock Desert) with our Hallmark pop up. I also voted for my 3 which I thought at least equaled the potential of success as the campers camped at a campground. Or, between 2 houses.

Lots of pop ups this year. I hope it is a total pop up calendar. It was hard to choose which other 2 to vote for.

CraggyMan said:
I'm in there on page 4, Got a couple out in the SE OR desert and NW NV. Tried to vote for a few other WTW'rs if I could figure out those crazy names they use on the TCM site.
clikrf8 said:
I am on page 4 also with 3 images of us camped in remote places (Succor Creek and Black Rock Desert) with our Hallmark pop up. I also voted for my 3 which I thought at least equaled the potential of success as the campers camped at a campground. Or, between 2 houses.

Lots of pop ups this year. I hope it is a total pop up calendar. It was hard to choose which other 2 to vote for.
Does this mean there is voting going on now?

I voted as I felt and what I wanted to see for a month on the wall. Did not pay too much attention on names. Just marked down what thumbnail was looking good.

I had some good runner ups I was looking at. 116, 168, 169, 172, 192, 211, 276, 290. If these were yours I felt they had merit on my top 13 list.

Good luck with all that entered. And don't forget to vote.

Hmmm, I bet I have a pic or two to submit but a day late and a dollar short. Even some night shots I did recently at Alabama Hills too.

The Alaskan flat bed on the bronze Dodge is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom