Another ATC Bobcat

A few pics of the new Bobcat on a well used and dependable Taco. These shots were taken at the ATC shop and during the shakedown trip on the way home

gallery_2318_221_185757.jpg

gallery_2318_221_500599.jpg

gallery_2318_221_989419.jpg

A few pics of the new Bobcat on a well used and dependable Taco. These shots were taken at the ATC shop and during the shakedown trip on the way home

gallery_2318_221_185757.jpg

gallery_2318_221_500599.jpg

gallery_2318_221_989419.jpg

Looks great Cort. Sounds like a nice shakedown trip as well. We are slated to pick ours up on June 7th. I am getting tires (settled on Dunlap Radial Rovers Load Range "E") and air bags (Firestone) this Thursday in preperation for the camper. Will be following this thread for your report on the new shocks. Again, congratulations!

Richard

Looks great Cort. Sounds like a nice shakedown trip as well. We are slated to pick ours up on June 7th. I am getting tires (settled on Dunlap Radial Rovers Load Range "E") and air bags (Firestone) this Thursday in preperation for the camper. Will be following this thread for your report on the new shocks. Again, congratulations!

Richard

Thanks Richard,

It was good talking to you on the phone while I was down at ATC. Someone else drove all the way from Mammoth to check out the Bobcat as well. The guys gave them the full tour of it right after the put it on my truck. I know I would have loved to have had that opportunity. I will post my report on the new shocks in my suspension upgrades thread and I did a quick summary of my trip as part of Lassen current conditions thread.

Cheers,

Cort

Thanks Stew,

the first big trip is planned for June 19th through July 9th. We will be leaving N Ca and wandering around Nevada for a week, drop down to Vegas (work conference) for a few days and then we will spend another 9 or so days in Utah before heading home. I am sure that there will be tons of pictures.

Cort

Back
Top Bottom