Another FWC

CPT Davenport

El Pescador
After seeing our FWC and sleeping in their tent next to us, my buddy just brought this home today. He and his wife are our adventure friends, so now its on!

Oops, the link from CL expired.

It was a super clean F250/Hawk combo. 04 truck and 1999 camper. They were able to get the package for a fair deal. They also have an aluminum boat so this rig should work great for them. We will join them next weekend in Big Sur for their madden voyage. While my wife and I enjoy camping alone, it sure is nice to have likeminded friends along at times to share the adventure.

Thanks Frank! Been haunting that zone for almost 40 years now. People have found the west coast for sure. We will endure the mayhem for a couple days and still have a few hidden spots up in the hills to escape. Nice and close to home for a quick getaway tho.

Cpt Davenport said:
Thanks Frank! Been haunting that zone for almost 40 years now. People have found the west coast for sure. We will endure the mayhem for a couple days and still have a few hidden spots up in the hills to escape. Nice and close to home for a quick getaway tho.
You might try to get a space at Limekiln SP.
It's a great place.
The sites by the bridge are for campers and very nice.

It's very quiet there and the walking trails might be open again.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom