Another repeat buyer

Stan@FourWheel

We had another great couple come by this week and order a new camper from us (repeat buyers).

They have an older FWC now, but have been looking at all of the small changes we have been making the past few years to our campers.

Just wanted to say thank you.

I'm going to use my awesome decoding skills and take a stab at cracking this one. Is it Mr. & Mrs. (Edit)
Congratulations to the happy expecting couple and congratulations to FWC for inspiring such brand loyalty. It says a lot about your product.

Mine decoder ring just say's "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine".

Congratulations to you know who.....................TO BE DETERMINED AT A LATER DATE!

I don't have a decoder ring but for some reason I got spammed with messages before I even saw this post.

pvstoy said:
Mine decoder ring just say's "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine".

Congratulations to you know who.....................
Ovaltine,haven't heard about that for,well let's say a long time.
I remember drinking that.And watching some old TV show that it sponsored.
Memories.
Frank

Stan@FourWheel said:
We had another great couple come by this week and order a new camper from us (repeat buyers).

They have an older FWC now, but have been looking at all of the small changes we have been making the past few years to our campers.

They finally gave in and placed their new order this week.

I'm not going to say who it is, but they are well known here on the forums.

Thank you (you know who you are) for choosing us for your new camper purchase !

Let me know if I can help with anything as we are building your camper for you.

Your new baby should be ready approx. Feb 18th, or 19th (+ or -).

:)

Wow, there goes someone's privacy and opportunity to be the first to make a personal happy announcement.

Stan, I believe you owe someone an apology.

ski3pin said:
Wow, there goes someone's privacy and opportunity to be the first to make a personal happy announcement.

Stan, I believe you owe someone an apology.
Ski may be right, I have removed my guess.

I'm sorry.

:(

I only had good intensions and wanted say thank you generically.

I edited down the post.

My appologies.

*puts foot in mouth again*

Stan

Well, I was holding off on making an announcement for a couple of reasons, but now that the cats out of the bag...

It is true, we have ordered a new Hawk. :) We are very excited and looking forward to our new camper. I will be sure to post lots of pictures when we get it. We spend a lot of time wandering the West and look forward to continuing to do so.

Congrats Ted's! It will fun to see what options you selected for the new rig.
I'm sure an eleven year newer camper will be a wonderful platform for many fine adventures.

Stan & Bill now my post looks stupid with the red (edit)………………I guess there's no pleasing everybody.
From this experience I've also learned because you have awesome skills it does not mean it's always appropriate to use them.
Congratulations anyway.

Bill and Dan, not to worry. We actually found the red letters amusing. I've never played with the fonts, so even as a moderator didn't know you could do that. Then again, I'm still struggling posting photos in the new format.

Thanks for the congrats. We are really looking forward to our new camper. One of the reasons I was holding off on an announcement is that once advertised, these campers tend to sell fast. We still wanted to use ours a couple of times before putting it up for sale. We took it out last weekend and Mrs. Ted is wrapping up a solo trip today. So I will be posting the camper for sale today on WTW. Tomorrow I will get some interior photos to add to the posting. I will then place an ad on Craigslist and ExPo. So WTW readers have a 24 hour advance notice of a great camper for sale. :)

Back
Top Bottom