Another Solution In Search of a Problem

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
It appears Ram is going to grace us with a third row option on their trucks. Per the article, it is a fold out into the bed. Slightly reminiscent of the old Subaru Brat. My preference would be for a double decker ? like the old London buses.

For around 5 years my daily driver was a 2001 Mazda/Ford Ranger pickup with an extended cab. It had rudimentary jump seats and some sort of "seat belts" for the silly little seats. I told the family those seats were reserved for those who had really annoyed me. Replaced it with a newer F150 Crew Cab because I wasn't actually about to put the grandkids back there, annoyed or not. And anybody larger than elementary school age ain't squeezing in behind the front bucket seats, anyway.

My T-100 had an extended cab, no second set of doors, not even the hidden ones like the Tacoma has now days. My nephew was sitting back there when I realized his head was bouncing off the rear window as there were no headrests. He was making a huge drama about it (hitting his head on the glass when the truck wasn't even moving) so I turned the truck around, canceled the night of camping and went home so he could try to set my house on fire for the second time.

My T-100 had an extended cab, no second set of doors, not even the hidden ones like the Tacoma has now days. My nephew was sitting back there when I realized his head was bouncing off the rear window as there were no headrests. He was making a huge drama about it (hitting his head on the glass when the truck wasn't even moving) so I turned the truck around, canceled the night of camping and went home so he could try to set my house on fire for the second time.
How to say he did not want to go camping without saying he did not want to go camping! I have had similar experiences from the youngs.

It looks like they are adding those mini-jumpseats to a megacab truck i.e. the crew cab with extra room behind the second row. Beyond that, I can't visualize how the back wall of the truck turns into a 'gate' or whatever they are calling it.

Back
Top Bottom