Any ATC owners in New Mexico or Colorado?

Bgarlow

Hi Folks,

My girlfriend and I have been researching truck campers, and have pretty much settled on ATC or FWC. We were lucky enough to connect with a FWC camper owner here in Albuquerque who was willing to show off his camper and share his experiences, tips, etc. We'd love to see an ATC up close, to help us make up our minds. Are there any owners out there within a 2-3 hour drive, or maybe between ABQ and Denver, who would let us see their camper?

We just bought a Ram 2500 CDT with the 6.4" bed, so we're looking at the FWC Hawk or ATC Ocelot/Panther. We'll probably start with a shell model and build it out ourselves, but seeing any ATC would help us get a feel for build quality, features, etc.

Thanks!

-Brent

Hi Brent,

I don't see many ATC units. (We live in Durango, CO) However, Sioux and I have a 2012 Hawk on a Ram 2500 short bed. You will be very happy with the Ram/Hawk combo.

BTW, our Hawk will be "seriously for sale" starting next Friday when we finish up our last trip in it through Northern Colorado. We'd be happy to show it to you.

Steve

PS My cell is 816-739-7584. I'm finishing teaching a seminar today in Denver so if I don't answer leave a message.

Back
Top Bottom