any hawks flying east?

nathan

it has been suggested to me that i should periodically post a new thread until the miracle happens: i find a hawk fwc in the east to purchase. with my 2011 silverado short box truck, i need a hawk to fit on nicely, and i'd prefer just a shell. but, i would take what i can get. anybody? anybody?

Where you at in the east? Been looking for close to three years now for an eastern FWC Hawk!

They are very rare on the right coast! And actually I have only ever seen one on a truck in NJ.

Good luck.

yeah, i know. i know. still, we try. i'm actually in quebec, very close to ottawa. so you see, mr moose, what i'm up against. regards; nathan.

Yeah I feel your pain. I am in NY and they are just scarce here. If I can't find one this summer I am going to order one from the Wisconsin dealer and take a road trip.

I too am would like a shell but if something other came this way I would have to jump on it.

i talked to the guy in wisconsin, but it makes no sense for me to order one now. i'll do it in the winter, receive it in spring. keep your eyes peeled and good luck...

Back
Top Bottom