Any midwest owners of ATC campers around?

skotmac

I live in the Kansas City area and would like to see one in person. Thanks.

I live in the Kansas City area and would like to see one in person. Thanks.

I am in Minnesota- probably a bit far for checking mine out. You can read about it here: Our new camper

I can't say enough good things about the people at ATC. They were very open to helping me customize my camper the way I wanted it, the build quality was excellent and the after-purchase support has been very good also.

I have to second Mr. Takesiteasy on the ATC products.Sorry I can't show you mine as I love on the Calif coast,a bit far for you.I have had my Bobcat for three years now and have enjoyed it.The crew at ATC will work with you on a build that fits your needs.As for costumer service they are hands down the best,although living so far away you just can't pop in for help.But they are a phone call away and their product is built very well so problems just don't seem to be there.
Let me know it you would like some photos,I would be more that happy to share some with you.
Good luck in your search and give Marty a call at ATC he will help you with any questions.

Frank

Attachments

• DSCN5343.jpg
    DSCN5343.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 74
I'll chime in as a booster for ATC. The campers are well built, Marty and the crew are easy to deal with, and the campers go anywhere your truck can go. I bought sight unseen and have never regretted it. I was able to tell Marty what I had in mind and he and the crew built it and did it better than what I had planned.

Back
Top Bottom