Any suggestions for a refrigerator/freezer for my Project M?

Dart8181

If anyone has a recommendation for a refrigerator/ freezer that is electric for my Project M I would really appreciate it. Outfitting my Project M is all new to me.

Thanks

Dometic has a full line of 12v fridges. Mine has been flawless for few years now. Love it.

I'm not going to recommend a brand - but my next fridge will have a top door that can be installed to open from either side. A side opening fridge has less of a vertical footprint when opened.

My current fridge has door that opens to the entire front to back length of the fridge unit - which can be tricky in a confined vertical space.

This category easy to get to a decision. Look what the serious overlanders are using.

Reliability
Reliability
Reliability

Dometic
National Luna

Thanks for the refrigerator suggesstions. I am curious about your storage boxes. Could you tell me the brand?

I bought one of those cheaper brands off amazon (alpincool) and have been 100% satisfied. Dual Zone so one side can be a freezer.. mine is not permanently mounted as I have it on the bench but can be put on the floor if I need to pull out the lower bunk..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom