Anyone Ever Lose A Window?

Barko1

:eek: Last year I picked up my 97 Granby in California and headed back to New Mexico through Nevada. Somewhere near Great Basin NP the side window went AWOL. I think the caulking/glazing whatever was just old and a few bounces and air pressure motivated the departure. I replaced with some Lowes plexiglas and just added another bead of silicon to make sure it sticks around. Just wondering if anyone else had this occur and offer it as a warning to those with older campers :D

:eek: Last year I picked up my 97 Granby in California and headed back to New Mexico through Nevada. Somewhere near Great Basin NP the side window went AWOL. I think the caulking/glazing whatever was just old and a few bounces and air pressure motivated the departure. I replaced with some Lowes plexiglas and just added another bead of silicon to make sure it sticks around. Just wondering if anyone else had this occur and offer it as a warning to those with older campers :D

If you're referring to the window in the rear door, this is a somewhat common problem. I haven't heard of issues with any of the other windows.

Kyle

One or two a week since I've had the camper.

If you're referring to the window in the rear door, this is a somewhat common problem. I haven't heard of issues with any of the other windows.

Kyle

It was the side window.

Back
Top Bottom