Anyone got plans for a SW winter trip?

Silvertip47

The Chair Bandit
I've been toying with Death Valley or somewhere this winter. All depends on my camper situation by then really.

I haven't made plans yet but I imagine I'll head to Big Bend sometime but have also been thinking about the Mojave and Death Valley.

All depends on my camper situation by then really.

Do you mean that you'll be up for a winter trip IF you get a new camper in time?
How 'bout just applying a little duct tape and urethane spray foam in the mean time?
wink.gif

Do you mean that you'll be up for a winter trip IF you get a new camper in time?
How 'bout just applying a little duct tape and urethane spray foam in the mean time?
wink.gif

I may have to do just that!!!! :D

Nothing concrete, yet. I may head down to the Las Cruces area in February to spend some time with my brother. I don't know if I'll take the Bronco though...depends on gas prices and the pocket book. 400 miles of mostly interstate doesn't hold much appeal.

I'm heading down to Southern Arizona for a month (January). It's a beautiful time to see the desert. On the way back home I might stop by the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.

Anne & I are in Baja now. We left B.C. on the 29 Nov and stopped to visit with friends in Yuma for a few days. We crossed at Alcadones(sp) and wandered the back roads to San Felipe stayed 2 days there. Continued on pavement almost to Gonzaga with the intent to stay and fish a few day but it blew us out after the first day. We stopped a CoCo corner and visited for a couple of hours. The road from about 10Km north of Gonzaga thru to Chapala is not paved and is rough but I am still not sure the pavement is an improvement although the 110Km per hour new pavement sure beats the 10 to 20 Km per hour rough old road.

We are sitting now in Bahia Asuncion on the Pacific side about half way down, been here 3 or 4 days and will be another 2-3 days. Not sure where we are going next but we have to pick up our Daughter on the Christmas eve in TJ she will be with us for 5 days.

After rereading this it might belong in the trip reports but what the ... we are almost on Mexican time and things like that don't matter. Till later Anne & Mike

Anne & I are in Baja now. We left B.C. on the 29 Nov and stopped to visit with friends in Yuma for a few days. We crossed at Alcadones(sp) and wandered the back roads to San Felipe stayed 2 days there. Continued on pavement almost to Gonzaga with the intent to stay and fish a few day but it blew us out after the first day. We stopped a CoCo corner and visited for a couple of hours. The road from about 10Km north of Gonzaga thru to Chapala is not paved and is rough but I am still not sure the pavement is an improvement although the 110Km per hour new pavement sure beats the 10 to 20 Km per hour rough old road.

We are sitting now in Bahia Asuncion on the Pacific side about half way down, been here 3 or 4 days and will be another 2-3 days. Not sure where we are going next but we have to pick up our Daughter on the Christmas eve in TJ she will be with us for 5 days.

After rereading this it might belong in the trip reports but what the ... we are almost on Mexican time and things like that don't matter. Till later Anne & Mike

I want your life.

Ramblinman it is really quite simple win the lotto or work for 50 years. We did the latter. Cheers, Mike & Anne

Back
Top Bottom