Anyone gotten the "Go Anywhere Package" recently?

Andy Douglass

Wondering if someone has gotten this package in the last few months, and if so, would you be willing to list each item (brand, size, etc) that came with it. I can't seem to find a list of the items on the FWC site, and the photo is pretty low-res, and probably outdated.

In 2014, the package in included the filling of both propane tanks, collapsible gray water container, black extension cord, water pressure gauge.

Mine in 2012 also included a drill bit for the Jacks & a gallon of vinyl cleaner

I'd like to have a drill bit for the jacks.
I started to modify a socket with a hacksaw, but never completed the task.

I had a collapsible grey water tank, but it sprang a pin hole leak.

Bill D said:
I'd like to have a drill bit for the jacks.
I started to modify a socket with a hacksaw, but never completed the task.

I had a collapsible grey water tank, but it sprang a pin hole leak.
Never used mine, bought 7gal.

rubberlegs said:
Our dealer suggested buying the items ourselves, which would save some buckeroos.
I definitely leaning towards that, just wanted to have a shopping list.

I'm bored 'watching TV' this evening so let me take some guesses (and do some searches)...

If this is the photo you're referring to:

ready-to-go-anywhere-package-four-wheel-campers (1).jpg

Zebra RV 7701 Covered Bucket

Valterra W01-5120 10-foot drinking water hose

Aqua Pro 20849 Water Pressure Regulator (I think)

Blade fuse assortment (see your fuse panel)

303 Aerospace Protectant, 32 oz. (that's an old label in the photo but I have one and it's product #30350)

303 Fabric and Vinyl Cleaner, gallon (Can't find it. Must be discontinued... and I don't see a direct replacement in the product line)

Husky 25' Outdoor Extension cord, 12-gauge, 3-conductor, NEMA 5-15 connectors (couldn't find the red-only one) (Better wait for confirmation on this one-- I'm just matching what I see in the photo to what I see online)

No drill bit shown

Note- photo very likely is not the latest package from FWC

If anyone sees anything wrong or has info on the current package, please post.

Back
Top Bottom