Anyone on here purchase a Grandby on Pendleton, IN

longhorn1

Ouch, that stings!
This past October we sold our 2014 Grandby to a couple in Pendleton, IN. They were unable to find a truck so they put it up for sale.

Someone from Texas purchased it in mid-June.

Was wondering if anyone on this site might have purchased it. If so, send me a PM. I would be happy to share info and answer any questions. It was a great camper for us.

Thought I would try here. I had asked the original buyer to provide my contact info, and found out he didn't. It wouldn't be right to ask that person for the new buyers info.

Thanks,

JD

It is good of you to try to reach out to the new owners with info like this. Depending on how much time you want to put into finding them, there is also a Four Wheel Campers group on Facebook that is pretty active.

Ted said:
It is good of you to try to reach out to the new owners with info like this. Depending on how much time you want to put into finding them, there is also a Four Wheel Campers group on Facebook that is pretty active.
Thanks Ted. I'm on both FWC Facebook pages. It was disappointing the local guy gave up. I kept checking, ready to run over and go over everything. All my info was in the thick binder I had so maybe in time he will reach out. JD

Back
Top Bottom