Arches National Park

Bosque Bill

Mostly photos in this post and nothing you've not seen better a dozen times before, so I won't be offended if you skip this one. I'm including it more out of completeness than anything else.

Arches National Park Photos

I found an interesting dispersed camping site the night I visited Arches, but am saving that for the next installment. So looks like there may even be 5 parts.

You certainly had more flowers than we did. Amazing how just a few days make. Must of been the rain we got while there. Some of your photos are the exact ones I got too...you stood in my foot prints. haha. Nice photo's Bill.

I have my photo's up on my site. I haven't finished the blog and wasn't going to post a report here since it wasn't camper/WTW related.

Wildflowers are a nice touch. Could you have used any as foreground elements? I do like the one of Delicate Arch and the clouds.

Thanks for your comments, everyone.

clikrf8 said:
Wildflowers are a nice touch. Could you have used any as foreground elements? I do like the one of Delicate Arch and the clouds.
Had the sky been nicer (and had my knees been happier) I might have tried to seek out flowers for the foreground… if I'd actually thought of it. Good idea.

Thanks, I've gotten a positive comment on the Delicate Arch image from an actual photographer which made me go back and look at it again… and it's not so bad :p

Thanks for all your recent trip reports. You covered some great areas. I left images of arches out of my report since you had just done such a nice job with it.
Happy Travels.

Back
Top Bottom