Arctic Fox 990/GMC 3500 Dually For Sale or Trade

martyn8677

Hello everyone, I bought this rig last February and have spent 4 nights in it. Long story short, I am looking to trade down to a pop up camper that can be carried on a 1/2 Ton pick up. This rig is WAY more than I need. I guess I got a little carried away.

2009 Arctic Fox 990: I bought from an RV dealer in Phoenix last February (I live in the Dallas Texas area). It truly is like new, it only had 31 hours on the generator and now has 59. This camper is loaded:

dual 30 lb LP tanks
Dual batteries
outside shower
awning
bbq hookup
AC and furnace
gas/electric water heater
fantastic fan
microwave
oven/range combo
flatscreen tv
DVD/CD stereo
TV antenna
roof ladder and rack
overhead bunk/storage above the dinette
dinette sleeper
electric jacks with swingouts
3 way refrigerator

Also, it came with the 2 add a steps from Arctic Fox, but I added the Glow Step from Torklift.

I also have Torklift tiedowns, fastguns, and stable loads if you are interested in addition to the tiedowns that came with it.

Asking $23,500. Delivery is negotiable with the price. Would also consider a trade plus cash for a pop up truck camper and/or rig.

Can't sell the truck until I sell the camper or as a package deal, but it is:

2008 GMC 3500 Dually diesel Crewcab Duramax with Allison transmission, 4WD. It has every option: sunroof, leather, back seat DVD player, power everything, great E rated tires. Approx 132,500 miles.

Attachments

• Optimized-IMG_0212.jpg
    Optimized-IMG_0212.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 184
You might want to consider at least a 3/4 ton (non dually) truck for your pop up camper. Mine handles the camper much better than the 1/2 ton did.

Back
Top Bottom