Arizona - Thanksgiving 2021

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
Another fine TR. Good to see Julie's knees working so well. I am day 32 PO, good range of motion 2 degree to 130 degrees. Doing the hard work the first few weeks paid off. Now to get the strength back.

billharr said:
Another fine TR. Good to see Julie's knees working so well. I am day 32 PO, good range of motion 2 degree to 130 degrees. Doing the hard work the first few weeks paid off. Now to get the strength back.
Yeah Bill! From both of us. :)

Thanks for the trip report. I like the spontaneous diversions to dots on a map approach. We do much the same. Have way more dots to look at than we ever will have time for. But that is half the fun! The Gila Bend petroglyphs were really a high point on one of our trips a while ago.

Nice report, thanks! I can’t wait for part 3. I’m thinking ther has to be a better word than “distractions”

Parts one, two, and three are now posted to our blog. Please see my first post for the links. Part Four will be completed soon.

We hope it is fun to tag along on this adventure. :)

Frank, thanks so much for your kind comments! :)

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Thanks Monte.A great start to the read,especially on this rainy/blustery day.
Sure a lot of rock art.
Thanks Frank

Great story about your 9X great grandfather.
He and the uncle made quite a pair.
With their run ins with the "law".
Thanks for the report.Beautiful country.
Frank
It is good to have a few rascals in the family!

Wow part 3 ,it's getting better as you post.
Cool bee hives.
Thanks Frank
We were concerned about being far enough south to encounter Africanized bees. These were docile.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Wow! Wonderful trip and report! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Mr. Sage, you are most welcome!

billharr said:
Thanks Bill, and we are thrilled you are on the mend! :)

AWG_Pics said:
Thanks for the trip report. I like the spontaneous diversions to dots on a map approach. We do much the same. Have way more dots to look at than we ever will have time for. But that is half the fun! The Gila Bend petroglyphs were really a high point on one of our trips a while ago.
Yup, that sure is a fun way to explore and we have more than enough special spots to find! Thanks for the nice comment. :)

JWL said:
Nice report, thanks! I can’t wait for part 3. I’m thinking ther has to be a better word than “distractions”
Could be. Do you have a suggestion? :) Thanks so much for the kind comment!

Fantastic TR. I really enjoyed Part 4, we spend so much time traveling “The 395” and I-40 threatening to stop at various sites…it’s time for us to stop talking and start doing. Thank you again.

Back
Top Bottom