Arizona trip

Bat

Sedona up Schnebly hill, Mogollon rim fr300, Cocnino and Tonto forest and down to Apache lake. It was a little cold up in the mountains wish I had a 4wheel on my back.

View attachment 6098

AZ trip 00005.jpg

AZ trip 00007.jpg

AZ trip 00009.jpg

View attachment 6102

Attachments

• AZ trip 00037.jpg
    AZ trip 00037.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 318
  • AZ trip 00045.jpg
    AZ trip 00045.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 310
Nice photos, nice roads. Looks like a great trip. I sure hope to get back to the southwest one of these days.

Looks great, I may incorporate that territory into my journey North connecting to SW Utah and Neveda. Looks like you can drive FR300 from 260 all the way to 87?

Looks great, I may incorporate that territory into my journey North connecting to SW Utah and Neveda. Looks like you can drive FR300 from 260 all the way to 87?

Yes. And camp along much of it.

Is FR 300 also called the Rim Road? It looks like a great area to explore.

Yeah, I think so. Google Earth has new, higher res maps of the area. Very cool.

Yes you can go from 87 all the way on fr300 to 260 about 47 miles. We went up 87 to fr95 and down to fr321 and on to fr300 and to 260 and down Young road over to Rosevelt and Apache lake

Cool, I should be there Tuesday night, getting psyched. Truck is getting a new rear sliding window installed now:thumb:

That's still on my list to do to the Dodge... if you don't mind me asking... about how much was it to get it done?

Thanks,

Kyle

I lurked Ebay for a bit and ended up getting one for $130 from pickupmaster. It didn't get any bids so he lowered the buy it now and I snatched it up. It is made by CR Lawrence and seems to be the most frequently found aftermarket unit. I paid $60 to have it installed which may have been too much but it is in, the camper is back on, and I'm ready to roll! Same seller still has one for a 95-97 Dodge for $145.

Here is another site that has a full selection:http://www.qualitybumper.com/accessories/sliding_windows/Default.asp

Back
Top Bottom