Ask A Few More Questions

the fisherman

Big Time
When he bought the boat, his first, the dealer told him not to get the trailer too far down the ramp.

Attachments

• Boat Launch (2).jpg
    Boat Launch (2).jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 222
That's the best one yet!

That's the funniest thing you've yet posted. I wonder what the story is behind that.

When he bought the boat, his first, the dealer told him not to get the trailer too far down the ramp.

There is Dumb, Dumber, and then their is this guy. Reminds me of the comedy of errors that takes place every weekend at my local ramp. Too funny. :eek:

That looks like a Ford F150 so actually I think the situation is completely under control.

I think you're half right, the situation is completely under.

I used to take my lunch break at the launch ramp just to watch the fun and thought I'd seen it all but that's a new one!

For entertainment value there really is no place better. I grew up in Sausalito and we had a launch ramp at a place called Carusos where we hung out as kids. Once in a while we would pull the pins out of the silders and put in wood pencils, it was a pretty steep ramp so.................

Unless he has running boards.

That looks like a Ford F150 so actually I think the situation is completely under control.

I bet running boards are what got him into trouble in the first place. Once they bit into the water, they were like wings that just pulled him deeper and deeper; there was no way to stop until his wife said "For God's sake, use the brakes!"

I bet running boards are what got him into trouble in the first place. Once they bit into the water, they were like wings that just pulled him deeper and deeper; there was no way to stop until his wife said "For God's sake, use the brakes!"

I'm out in my shop doing a camber ajustment on the race car, when I get back in the house I'll post the direct quote of what the guy said, which will only prove just how stupid people can actually be.

Posting remotely from the shop???Nice!

Yep, and on a brand new Sony Vaio, my 6yr. old Toshiba had had enough of my abuse, why did I wait so long?

I've gone down to the launch ramp many times with a six pack a lawn chair just to get a good laugh. Only problem is some of those guys get that puppy dog eyes look and I just have to go help em out.

Back
Top Bottom