At long last!

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure
Site Team
I'm back in the game! And with a custom interior finish that is a first in a FWC! :thumb:

More info soon......

new_camper.JPG

Sweeeeeeet!

You probably already know what the Dodge drivers are going to think,but those Fords are the best looking trucks on the road, the camper looks ok too.

Hey DirtyDog

How did the install go today ?

Did Kirk take care of you ?

Post some interior pictures soon !

I think the guys on the forum will like your new camper !!

If you need more pictures, I can send them to you.

We took a bunch of interior pics before the camper headed your way.

If I remember, I will send them to your personal e-mails in the AM.

Hope you enjoy the new camper.

It looks really clean / tight fitting on that truck.

Let me know if you need anything or have questions on anything as you make your first few trips out !!

Stan The Man

Four Wheel Campers

How did the install go today ?

Did Kirk take care of you ?

Everything was great!

I'll post a teaser tomorrow but a full report will come after next weeks epic adventure. I have already noticed many small improvements over the 2005 model I had previously. Good to see you guys are continually evolving your product!

DD,

Great looking rig! Send pics. I can't wait to see the interior. I'm really envious, and thinking maybe I should park my 30 year old chevy and buy something newer. Trucks are going cheap now. Your ford looks very good under the Hawk.

looks great dd, congrats on a very clean, sharp looking set up...looking forward to your write in the future...cheers!

DirtyDog:
Gotta say, that is one spiffy looking interior. So cool.
Now, i want a new one.

I think you will need to post more pics, prying eyes want to see more.....

Dave in Seattle

Welcome back to the fold! That is a very nice looking Ford and an even better looking camper. Once you've had one FWC you're looking to the next one with all the options you wish you had gotten on the first one. Looks like you did it right(for you).

Cheers,

Mike

Whoa! If you don't mind, how 'bout a list of all the options? You've opened a can of worms here. That's just nuts.

Was this completely custom or is FWC offering this as an option?

thats impressive...how do you like those gas rods on the roof...is that an option now? do you have them in the front? you must be VERY excited with that unit...congrats again :thumb:!

Gee, Thanks

Up until this morning I liked my Granby, but now I realize it's nothing more than an outdated P.O.S. Now what am I going to do? EAT YOUR FISH, SO I CAN GET A NEW GRANBY

WOW, that's one fine looking interior, congrats DD, more pics and details please.

erod, the lift assist system is now a factory option.

Back
Top Bottom